Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Ecommerce Team, you will be responsible for improving the customer experience across GANT’s touch points in our market - in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. This position is responsible for the execution of our tactical CRM marketing plans, data driven activities and overall CRM customer experience initiatives across the purchase funnel.
- Constantly improve and develop our customer experience and communication - based on data, insights, sales performance and a never-ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Set annual CRM strategic and operational targets together with the Global CRM team, such as recruitment, member share, member frequency, member CLV and performance targets for activities and communication performance among others.
- Track and monitor performance vs targets during the year and proactively suggest activities and way of working in order to meet these.
- Plan and execute the local annual CRM activity plan, aligning with the global CRM plan and according to the global commercial execution plan.
- Responsible for local CRM executions, such as:
- Coordinate all aspects with relevant departments, such as Customer Service, Merchandising, Ecommerce and Retail among others.
- Collaborate with global and local teams in execution of omni communication, ensuring the overall GANT brand platform as well as the CRM visual and tonality guidelines are adhered to.
- Produce, implement and execute CRM activities in our CRM tool, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud
- Evaluate KPI’s towards targets for the activities and suggest improvements.
- Identify and define new target groups within our database and set communication strategies to increase engagement and sales for these groups.
- Be a key player in driving new CRM collaboration, partnerships and plan consumer events
- Review and translate GANT Academy training material for instore staff and suggest new additional training material needed
- Be a local CRM expert and advocate:
- Research local trends, customer behavior and new local opportunities
- Ensure industry best practice is adopted and seeking new ways to optimize communication by monitoring trends and competition
- Be an internal advocate for all local teams
- Be the local super user of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and are expected to:
- Plan and set up communication including customer segmentation, dynamic content, and data driven journeys in our marketing automation tool Marketing Cloud based on global CRM guidelines.
- Assist the development, update and activate all Lifecycle emails
- Plan and execute omni channel campaigns for web, email, mobile and social.
- Monitor and track campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Identify new opportunities to grow our customer base, including online and offline channels.
- Identify potential new development and business requirements needed for the Nordics and give input to the Global CRM roadmap prioritization.
- Support in testing and release of new functionality and tools.
- Support in sharing valuable customer insights internally Ensure local consumer data is managed in compliance with regulations, in cooperation with the Global CRM team
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, and multi-channel programs
- An excellent understanding of email, push notification, and social media
- A great understanding of what drives customer lifetime value
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- A business minded, visionary mindset
- Documented ability and willingness to cooperate well with people with different skills and from different backgrounds
- Previous experience from having worked in several different CRM systems
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies
- A genuine interest in apparel and retail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Logical and commonsense approach to problem solving
- Able to manage times and work independently
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% discount including sale items, 25% in outlets
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- 2 paid days off to do voluntary work
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Bonus scheme
- My GANT Rewards Programme, which gives you fantastic savings with cashback and discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance, successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role does not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; the successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their own right to work during the recruitment process without GANT sponsorship.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter ASAP. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.