E-Commerce Manager, UK & Ireland (MATERNITY COVER) - London HQ
ECommerce · Head Office Temporarily Remote
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the E-Commerce Team, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the online business within the UK and Ireland. You will be responsible for reporting, driving sales, increasing customers and achieving targets within the UK and Ireland.
The role will report to the E-Commerce Director - Northern Europe and will work closely with key stakeholders in the UK such as Marketing, B&M and Finance to drive the business, along with the Global Ecommerce team in Sweden.
This is a Fixed-Term Maternity Cover Contract
- Manage online performance marketing budget to meet revenue and profit targets
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing, working within global guidelines, ensuring clear ROI targets are set
- Develop email and online CRM strategy and grow email channel sales and recruitment
- Ensure copy, content and descriptions are data rich and in keeping with brand
- Ensure a close working relationship is maintained with Marketing Director on major marketing decisions; make sure message is consistent across all channels
- Adapt global content plan to meet local marketplace
- Use Google Analytics to provide insight and drive recommendations of changes to site
- Build a close working relationship with B&M team to ensure maximum stock availability for key lines
- Work with Retail & Visual Merchandising teams to ensure a omni-channel approach
- Ensure 3rd party warehouse provides service agreed in SLAs, ensure peak periods are planned
- Oversee Ecommerce Customer Service Team agree KPIs, support team to deliver excellent level of service and act as final escalation point
- Make business case for any additional functionality requirements
- Manage online trading calendar to plan and action activity – including seasonal launches / promotions
- Assist with new projects and ensure all deadlines are met and testing carried out fully prior to go-live
- Understand the online systems integration, reporting any bugs and resolving promptly
- Reporting - weekly, monthly, to internal departments and Global team
- A genuine interest in apparel retail and ecommerce.
- Excellent understand of digital marketing strategies PPC, SEM and Email Marketing
- Knowledge of content management systems or ecommerce platforms
- Understanding of warehouse operations management/logistics
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including clear, comprehensible speech
- Able to prioritise and manage own time without direct supervision
- Able to work in a target focused environment
- Logical and common sense approach to problem solving
- Numerate and advanced Excel knowledge
- Good literacy skills in order to respond to written queries
Apply with your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled quicker than we think! Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.