At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Retail Team in our Bluewater Store you will play a key role as the face of GANT to our customers. We expect you to deliver a premium and enriching experience for each customer visiting the store. You will be part of a high-performing team that has an enthusiasm for fashion and the preppy lifestyle. You appreciate the challenge of achieving top results and can deliver continuous improvement. As a team we work to create an exceptional experience for our customers and always meet or exceed our sales targets. You will need to be available to work evenings & weekends across Monday - Sunday.
Please note this role will be contractually known as a Customer Experience Associate.
- Play a key role in running daily sales and be a representative of GANT
- Provide top-class premium service, ensuring customers receive a genuine GANT experience when they shop with us
- Be passionate about GANT and provide exceptional product expertise to customers
- Be an active team player when executing all the daily operations
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Previous sales experience
- Enjoy the challenge of reaching sales goals
- Can deliver excellent customer Service
- Great communication skills and attentiveness to customer needs
- A responsible person with a strong result-oriented mindset
- Flexible and comfortable with fast paced work
And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% discount including sale items, 25% in outlets
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- 2 paid days off to do voluntary work
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Bonus scheme
- My GANT Rewards Programme, which gives you fantastic savings with cashback and discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance, successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role does not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; the successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their own right to work during the recruitment process without GANT sponsorship.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter ASAP. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end-date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.