Sales Assistant - Part Time - Ashford Designer Outlet, UK
Retail - GANT Ashford
Do you want to be part of an exciting brand new store opening?
Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should never stop learning.
About the team
As part of the Ashford store team, you will be responsible for being the face of GANT to the customers. We are looking for someone with a great passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts together with a strong drive and interest in sales and service. This role would report to the Store Manager.
- You will run our daily sales where you represent GANT as a brand in everything you do, from how you greet the customer in store, and advise and guide the customer through our different concepts.
- You will ensure high quality service, giving customers a genuine GANT experience when they shop with us. Our customer service will reflect on us as a premium brand.
- With your strong passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts, you will create a very good insight into our different types of materials, qualities, fits and garments. Your curiosity will allow you to hold a unique position as an expert on our garments.
- You will ensure that the shop is always tidy and in good condition, pack up purchases, etc.
- Interested in sales and customer service
- Previous experience within sales and customer service is highly credible
- Experienced with working with lifestyle concepts is meritorious
- Outgoing and attentive to customer needs
- Great passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Have a result-oriented mind with interest in sales, preferably with a sports background
- Flexible and comfortable with fast paced work
We welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% discount including sale items, 25% in outlets
- Life insurance (Death in Service)
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- 2 days paid time off for you to do Voluntary work
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Enhanced Paternity leave
- My GANT Rewards Programme, which gives you fantastic savings with cashback and discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Individual awards for customer service praise or job well done
- In store promotion prizes
- Annual pay review
- Company paid sick pay
- Further Education Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Refer a friend scheme
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter. We are looking for this position to start as soon as possible.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.