Supervisor - Westfield, White City, London, UK
Retail - GANT White City
Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should never stop learning.
About the team
As part of the Westfield White City Store Team, you will be responsible for providing the store team with Leadership in the areas of Customer Service and Sales. You will work with the staff and Management to ensure the Store meets or exceeds its targets. You will report to the Store Manager.
- Ensure the level of Customer Service is consistent with the Company Standards and meets Customer needs and expectations. Act as a role model to reinforce GANT Customer Service guidelines to store team.
- Observe and conform to all Retail Policies and Procedures as directed in the Retail Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Monitor the daily shop floor operations
- Work under the direction of the store management to ensure the Visual presentation and merchandising of the Store is consistent with Company standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of production knowledge
- Work within the Company policy to minimise shrinkage and accurately handle all cash and credit transactions
- Ensure Store Administration is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with Store manager when appropriate to seek advice or approval in making decisions.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Positive attitude
What we offer
- Taking part in our growing and successful global retail journey.
- Possibilities for growth and development; our credo is “Never stop learning”.
- International colleagues who respect one another, and genuinely get along.
- Be a part of a great diverse team, where you'll never feel bored.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% discount including sale items, 25% in outlets
- Life insurance (Death in Service)
- Holidays 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- 2 days paid time off for you to do Voluntary work
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Enhanced Paternity leave
- My GANT Rewards Programme, which gives you fantastic savings with cashback and discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Individual awards for customer service praise or job well done
- In store promotion prizes
- Annual pay review
- Company paid sick pay
- Further Education Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Refer a friend scheme
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in flipping the ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Estimated start date is as soon as possible.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.