Email Marketing Internship - Head Office
ECommerce - Head Office
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
An opportunity has arisen for GANT to offer an email marketing placement with our Ecommerce team, a chance to put your knowledge into practice. Working with Salesforce our email and CRM tool we are looking for someone to bring fresh ideas and drive the email channel.
- Assist the CRM and E-Commerce Manager with complete end to end process of email campaigns from briefing design through to test and deployment, thoroughly testing campaigns across all platforms including desktop & mobile
- Maintain the email calendar working with the retail marketing, e-commerce and CRM teams
- Produce weekly reporting on email performance and highlight where there is opportunity
- Support in the roll out of global campaigns including banner designs for PPC and affiliates, newsletter deployment and reporting
- Work alongside the merchandising team for product selections using knowledge of stock and depth to ensure products are commercial
- Ensure all pages across the site are strategically merchandised to work with email campaigns
- Keep up to date with competitors and market trends offering insights where possible
- Placement is offered for students as part of a relevant university course
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Salesforce/Mailchimp
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Interest in Fashion
Please note that this will be an unpaid internship and must be required as part of a UK-based further or higher education course.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter. We review applications on a rolling basis. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT. We are looking for this role to start at the end of July.