At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Retail Team in our Regent Street Store you will play a key role as the face of GANT to our customers. We expect you to deliver a premium and enriching experience for each customer visiting the store. You will be part of a high-performing team that has an enthusiasm for fashion and the preppy lifestyle. You appreciate the challenge of achieving top results and can deliver continuous improvement. As a team we work to create an exceptional experience for our customers and always meet or exceed our sales targets.
- Play a key role in running daily sales and be a representative of GANT
- Provide top-class premium service, ensuring customers receive a genuine GANT experience when they shop with us
- Be passionate about GANT and provide exceptional product expertise to customers
- Be an active team player when executing all the daily operations
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Previous sales experience
- Enjoy the challenge of reaching sales goals
- Can deliver excellent customer Service
- Great communication skills and attentiveness to customer needs
- A responsible person with a strong result-oriented mindset
- Flexible and comfortable with fast paced work
And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
Other great benefits include:
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% discount including sale items, 25% in outlets
- Life insurance (Death in Service)
- Holidays 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- 2 days paid time off for you to do Voluntary work
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Enhanced Paternity leave
- My GANT Rewards Programme, which gives you fantastic savings with cashback and discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Access to GANT wellbeing hub with lots of resources to help individuals with their wellbeing
- Individual awards for customer service praise or job well done
- In store promotion prizes
- Annual pay review
- Company paid sick pay
- Further Education Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply with your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled sooner than you think! Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance, successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role does not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; the successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their own right to work during the recruitment process without GANT sponsorship.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.